[Histonet] looking for slide dryer[Scanned]

Poteete, Jacquie A. japoteete <@t> saintfrancis.com
Tue Jan 4 10:18:06 CST 2005

Oh, for the good old days, when the prime semi-off-the-subject topics
involved the best Scotch and pubs, and we knew what all the words meant.

Jacquie Poteete MT(ASCP)QIHC
Tulsa, OK

-----Original Message-----
From: Weems, Joyce [mailto:JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:01 AM
To: Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist; Kemlo Rogerson; Kapoor,
Sue; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] looking for slide dryer[Scanned]

ok - What are Nancy boys???

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Marshall
Terry Dr,Consultant Histopathologist
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:53 AM
To: Kemlo Rogerson; Kapoor, Sue; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Kemlo wrote:
"Do you still have all your own hair Terry? Or are being macho and not using
a hair drier cos you're bald?"

Yes, all my hair is my own.

"I personally use one daily as I've still got
my hair despite it being a funny colour."
A/	Hmm. I'd love to see a picture of you sitting there with this
elephant trunk on your head. Do you read Women's Own?
B/	Purple?

"Don't trash Nancy Boys, it's not nice."

Well, you would be quick to tell me wouldn't you, but in fact, I didn't do
any trashing, merely made a passing observation that men had become what I
regard as effeminate. Earrings necklaces, perfumes and other cosmetics,
sales of which approximated to female cosmetics in 2003.

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path  Consultant
Pathologist  Rotherham General Hospital  South Yorkshire  England
        terry.marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk