[Histonet] Square "sample stage"

Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Mon Feb 28 07:51:24 CST 2005

Hi Hirano,
      We currently call these "specimen stages". Several synonyms come to
mind  specimen stages, specimen chucks, object chucks or object  stages.
Give me a call and I will be happy to help you.
Best regards,

Don Birgerson
Leica Microsystems
Technical Assistance Center
Don.Birgerson <@t> Leica-Microsystems.Com
1-800-248-0123  ext 5918

                      "HIRANO Makoto"                                                                                                               
                      <mhirano <@t> ku.edu>                      To:       <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>                                           
                      Sent by:                              cc:                                                                                     
                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth        Subject:  [Histonet] Square "sample stage"                                              
                      02/25/2005 05:48 PM                                                                                                           

I am a beginner in frozen sectioning.
Now I have a silly question.

What is the formal name of a metal, square "sample stage" or "chunk" for
I mean the 'partner' of a cryomold.
I have visited some web sites and consulted some catalogues, but I cannot
find out the name.
I have absolutely to order some.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Department of Molecular Biosciences
University of Kansas
E-mail: mhirano <@t> ku.edu

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 

More information about the Histonet mailing list