[Histonet] Toxoplasmosis in Sheep by Immunohistochemistry

Marilyn Johnson marjoh3 <@t> telus.net
Sat Feb 26 13:45:13 CST 2005

Hi Histonetters in Veterinary Labs,
We are initiating a surveillance project involving toxoplasmosis in sheep.
Liver sections will be submitted for H&E and Immunohistochemistry staining.
I am currently using the Dako LSAB2 detection system for IHC staining.
Would any veterinary labs. provide me with information for purchasing the source
of primary antibody, including company information (catalog nos., cost, dilutions, methods, etc.)?
Thanks in advance to any replies. Greatly appreciated!

Marilyn Johnson
Food Safety Division
Alberta Agriculture
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.