[Histonet] special microtome for Left hander.

Roger Moretz stamptrain <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 19:12:24 CST 2005

Am not aware of them, altho I use the Microm.  Many
years ago I learned that being left handed in the lab
( and I _am_ left handed--very dominantly so) could be
a handicap, so I have learned to use my right hand--to
accomodate those who cannot adapt to a left handed
world!  As a result I am competently ambidextrous for
those lab procedures that require a "right handed"
approach.  Makes me think that maybe us left handers
are far more adaptable than those who always work from
the right!

Roger Moretz
Dept of Toxicology
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals