[Histonet] Aqueous mountant

p.j.bergin <@t> qmul.ac.uk p.j.bergin <@t> qmul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 10:37:56 CST 2005

Hi again everyone,

I have been using mountquick mountant for a while now and it is great.  However,
I would like to switch to a good mountant that actually sets hard, prevents the
cover slip moving, and is (hopefully) less likely to grow fungus etc.  I have
had a look through our catalogues and was wondering what other people used and
recommended.  I mainly want one that is compatable with AEC substrate and is
easily available in the UK.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Phil