[Histonet] RE: Service Contracts

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Feb 15 15:12:45 CST 2005

Try Ken Hart at Dorn and Hart Microedge, Villa Park, IL  630-832-3843. Ken
is the best microtome/cryostat troubleshooter I've ever known.  I
recommend him highly.  My Hospital in Honolulu even flew him to Hawaii
once to service our equipment there - he's the best.

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP)
Assistant Scientist
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development

"ikenwosu" <cgin <@t> pen.eiu.edu>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
02/15/2005 11:44 AM
Please respond to cgin