[Histonet] Histology Schools

Aleasha Weimer aweimer <@t> clinomicsbio.com
Mon Feb 14 06:13:15 CST 2005

I believe that the only accredited histology school is in New York.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jim Ball
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 2:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Histology Schools

Is there an accredited histology school in the state of Alabama, that
may
have been assosiated with the University of Alabama.  I was told there
use
to be one, but it lost its accreidation, if this is true do they plan on

reapplying for accreidation.  I have a friend that would like this
information, but does not have access to the inter-net.  I told him I
would
ask the histonet and relay all respones to him.