[Histonet] Tennessee Meeting

Jennifer Hofecker jhofecker <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 07:38:45 CST 2005

Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know that the annual
Tennessee Society for Histotechnology meeting will be
held in Memphis this year.  The dates are April 7-9.
Location is the Radisson - Downtown. Workshops start
on Friday morning and continue through Saturday
afternoon.
Topics for workshops include:
Tissue Microarrays
Interpretation of Special Stains
Tolerance in the Workplace
Today's artifact- Tomorrow's Facts
IHC Roundtable discussion
Is Your Tissue Processor Fighting you?
Simply Silver
Grossing for Histotechs

There is also a scientific session free with paid
registration:  Laser Capture Microdissection:
Principles, Techniques, and Applications.

If you would like a complete program or more
information, please contact:

President:  Rhonda Schalk  tshpresident <@t> juno.com
(865)481-1172 (work)

Pres. Elect: Jennifer Hofecker jhofecker <@t> yahoo.com