[Histonet] Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)

Cory Collins CCollins <@t> propathlab.com
Tue Feb 8 12:51:05 CST 2005

Hey Histonetters,

I'm the supervisor of an IHC Lab in Dallas (ProPath) and my pathologist is
looking for a known positive control for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
We have numerous other postive control and are willing to trade if someone
has some extra RSV.

Thanks a bunch,

Cory

Cory Collins, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
ProPath
8267 Elmbrook Drive Suite 100
Dallas, TX 75247
214-638-2000 ext 2027
214-237-1730 Fax
To learn more about ProPath, please visit http://www.ProPathLab.com

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail
in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.