[Histonet] Tissue Processors

Charles Scouten cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com
Thu Dec 29 09:56:36 CST 2005

The Medite System from Vibratome Company.  See the link below.  I think
you talked to me and to Barbara Oberheide from Medite.

http://www.myneurolab.com/myneurolab/mnl_products_detail.asp?idproduct=5
11101&catdesc=Histology+Equipment&CatThreeID=595&CatOneID=4&subcatdesc=T
issue+Processing+Systems&idsubcategory=180

You liked our system.

Cordially,
Charles W.  Scouten, Ph.D.
myNeuroLab.com
5918 Evergreen Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63134
Ph: 314 522 0300 x 342
FAX  314 522 0377
cwscouten <@t> myneurolab.com
http://www.myneurolab.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Patterson, Pat
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:54 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue Processors

Hi to All!

My memory has faded since NSH S/C - I believe there were at least 2
tissue processors displayed that had 2 retorts so you could run two
different programs on the same machine at the same time.

VisionBiosystems' Peloris was one.  Who was the other company?

Pat Patterson

Methodist Dallas Medical Center

patpatterson <@t> mhd.com

This electronic transmission contains information from Methodist Health
System and should be considered confidential and privileged.  The
information contained in the above messages is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) and entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of this information is prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail.  Methodist Health System, its subsidiaries and affiliates hereby
claim all applicable privileges related to the transmission of this
communication.