[Histonet] Xylene vs Substitute/Santana, Diane

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Wed Dec 28 11:20:03 CST 2005

I have used a substitute for over 10 years. I have just recently
switched to Formula 83 by CBG. I use it on my processor and for my
staining. The results are great. Formula 83 dries faster than other subs
I have tried.

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system.