[Histonet] PI Reports

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:29:25 CST 2005

Allison,

We are using PowerPath and for frozen sections, we have fields setup to
enter the received time and completed time. During our recent CAP
inspection we were asked about our TAT. I ran a quick report and our
average came in under 20 min. so we were OK.

We also have a section for specimen adequacy which is similiar to your
specimen discrepancy log. I don't have a clue as to how often it is run.

We have a variety of reports for management, such as TAT statistics,
overdue cases, etc.

Victor

--
Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.