[Histonet] 17. fluorescence immunohistochemistry

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Wed Dec 21 01:10:48 CST 2005

When I was a student in Birmingham, England
(that's the Birmingham with the silent h), the
immunology and serology lecturer told us:
"water is unphysiological and beer is expensive,
so we use saline."  He must have been a good
lecturer because I can still recall that
apophthegm 40 years on when afar and asunder!

John Kiernan
London, Ontario.