[Histonet] CD4 and CD8 in mouse / human FFPE

Laurie Reilly laurie.reilly <@t> jcu.edu.au
Sun Dec 18 17:09:49 CST 2005

Reinhard,
Could I please have a copy of your protocol, we have had lots of trouble
trying to stain with
CD4 and CD8 in bovine tissues.
Any advice you can give would be most welcome, particularly about antigen
retrieval.

      Hope everyone has a happy Christmas,
             Regards,
                         Laurie.