[Histonet] Cuting speed and sem-thin plastic sectioning

Lawrence D Lanberg/O/VCU lanbergld <@t> vcu.edu
Wed Dec 14 11:15:05 CST 2005

   Thanks  for  the  reply.  I make my own glass knives (part of the pro   tocol  for this lab) and I do attach a little boat on the back so that
   they     990 nm.

   <
   I also made a mistake in my initial post, I see. Its a   - not 1000. As I said, when I cut on the higher speeds the    after  staining  and  under  400x mag - will appear as corrugated. St   riped. I am wonder if i try to go back to the 'soft' Spurr mix.

   LDL