[Histonet] Another Histonet Archive CD31 for murine FFPE tissue

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:34:11 CST 2005

It seems most people use enzyme digestion with FFPE CD31 on mouse, rather
than an antigen retrieval i.e. with buffers/HIER.

Other message:

I just completed a project usind CD31 on FFPE mouse tissue with good results.
The supplier of the antibody is Research Diagnostics (973-584-7093;
www.researchd.com).  I used rat anti-mouse CD31, monoclonal; Catalog#
RDI-mCD31abrt.  They also suggested zinc fixation, but it worked on formalin
fixation.  I used DAKO's Prot K to open up the sights.

Bob Meyer
Pathology Core Facility
Northwestern University
Gayle Callis HTL, HT, MT(ASCP)