[Histonet] Emergency showers in Lab

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 12:27:03 CST 2005

Jill:
  I had always have a shower in the lab, and that is what you want to have if handling chemicals (of any type) that could spill over you. This is why there are also showers in the Chemistry labs. It is a safety requirement in Florida.
  Rene J.

Jill Cox <jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello Histonetters!!
Just wondering if anyone knows about regs for an emergency shower in a Pathology lab? I can't find anything in CAP checklist or OSHA on this. Is there somewhere else I can look? Who all has showers? Thanks in advance, Jill

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)