[Histonet] IHCRG listserv

John McGinley john.mcginley <@t> colostate.edu
Mon Dec 12 11:26:50 CST 2005

Hi,

The following message is intended for NSH Immunohistochemistry Resource
Group (IHCRG) subscribers:

You may have noticed that the IHCRG listserv has been down for the past few
days. The hard drive on the Linux server that runs our laboratory mail
server and hosts the IHCRG list suffered a catastrophic failure last week. I
was able to get the system up and running again in a crippled state.
However, many files related to the IHCRG list were corrupted.

I spent most of this weekend installing a new hard drive, reloading the
operating system and reconfiguring files. I will be performing a fresh
install of the mailman software this morning and I hope to have members
re-subscribed to the IHCRG list by this afternoon. Members should see a new
subscription message in their inbox along with a new password sometime later
today. Keep in mind that since the files were corrupted I'm having to
rebuild from scratch and that's why your passwords will be changing. All
members will be re-subscribed with the individual email delivery option set.
Digest and no delivery members will need to reset these options themselves
by logging into the server with their password.

The archives will need to wait until I have more time to re-integrate. Sorry
for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Regards,

John McGinley
IHCRG Moderator