[Histonet] bone protocal

caron fournier caron_fournier <@t> yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 12 10:02:10 CST 2005

Hi All:
  I am new to a position where I am doing undecalcified bone sectioning and grinding. We have a project coming up that I need some imput on....we will be fixing and embedding sheep spine with implants but the implants are PMMA and I need to know if there is a protocal that I can follow that will embedd these in a resin hard enough to grind but that will not damage the existing PMMA of the implant. Can anyone help?
  Caron

Caron Fournier, BSc, R.T.
Department of Orthopaedics,
Division of Orthopaedic Engineering Research,
U.B.C.