[Histonet] Re:70% to NBF

Lorraine Rolston lr_hsvlle2 <@t> yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 1 14:18:39 CST 2005

A great big thank you to all of you for all of those very helpful answers!!!
   I too  have been around in histology for some time,however chiefly in the diagnostic/clinical arena and I am consistently challenged to expand my histological knowledge, both about that which I think I already know and that which I know I do not know. Here in this other world at the  university I am surrounded by teaching and research, a great place to be but I stumble lots................or maybe that's the chloroform!!
  Cheers, Lorraine.