[Histonet] Modified Schmidt's Hematoxylin

John A. Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Dec 1 13:33:02 CST 2005

At  http://stainsfile.info/stain/hemindex.htm
Bryan Llewellyn gives 84 haematoxylin recipes,
but Schnidt's (even unmodified) isn't among
them. Perhaps one of the others would do
instead.
--
John A. Kiernan