[Histonet] Cutting defect and blade adjustement

mucram11 <@t> comcast.net mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 08:41:54 CDT 2005

Hi Jorge,

Could you please give us your processing protocol?  It would help to know if the schedule is too long and you over dehydrating if could cause you problems with very hard tissue components.  If the blocks are not fully glued down and any wiggle at all ocurrs this could also be a problem.  The product you are using contains GMA I believe and it is very water sensitive and will gather water from the  just the enviroment so you may wish to stoe them in a chamber with a a dissicant to assure they are completely polymerized and free of excess water.  Hope this helps.

Pam Marcum
UPenn Vet Schooll