[Histonet] Procedure for Mallory's Trichrome Stain

Snider, Deanna dsnider <@t> shrinenet.org
Fri Aug 26 09:46:04 CDT 2005

Hello again netters....
I am trying to find a procedure for Mallory's Trichrome and am not having an
easy time of it!  Once was emailed to me, but it skips an entire step.(one
of the reagents in's used at all!)  I have done this stain in the past, but
its been a while and I cannot remember the procedure at all.  Please help!
It can be emailed to me or faxed...513-872-6072.  The Masson is not
demonstarting what the researcher wants to see.
Thanks in advance...
Deanna Snider HT ASCP
Shriners Hospital for Children
Research Dept.
Cincinnati, Oh
513-872-6388

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.