[Histonet] Microwave Tissue Processors

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Thu Aug 25 17:25:53 CDT 2005

Patsy:

I went to Miami to see the Sakura processor in action and processed blocks to bring back with me.  The IHC performed on these were fine.  I also personally have a Milestone TT/Mega and did a project for a college internship where I evaluated various tissue types processed on this machine and tested them with various antibodies using our established IHC protocols.  No only did they stain fine, one of them (our anthrax antibody) actually stained better than when processed by our traditional methods.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Patsy Ruegg
	Sent: Thu 8/25/2005 3:45 PM
	To: 'Lori Richey'; 'Joyce Friedland'
	Cc: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
	Subject: RE: [Histonet] Microwave Tissue Processors

	I am interested in feed back on IHC results when using MW processors for
	tissue.
	Patsy

	Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
	IHCtech, LLC
	Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
	12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
	Aurora, CO 80010
	P-720-859-4060
	F-720-859-4110
	wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
	web site www.ihctech.net

	This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
	('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
	presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
	privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
	any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
	any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
	constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
	you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
	this e-mail as soon as possible.