[Histonet] Kappa Lambda on B5 fixed decaled BM biopsies

Histology SLU sluhisto <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:53:50 CDT 2005

Hello All:

We have, for some time now, had issues with our bone marrow core biopsies and staining with Kappa and Lambda.  Our cores are B5 fixed for 2 hours then decaled in RDO for one hour.  They are processed overnight on the tissue processor and embedded the next morning.  If anyone has any other protocols or more specifically could share your handling schedules and K/L protocols, I would be forever grateful.  I am at a dead end and have a pathologist very upset that I can not get this "fixed".  Thanks always for your help.

Susan