[Histonet] mitochondrial antibody enquiry and DAB waste disposal

Megan Clarke Megan.Clarke <@t> hnehealth.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 17 03:23:26 CDT 2005

Hi. I have 2 queries.

Firstly, could anyone please assist me in finding a supplier for anti- mitochondrial antibody for use in FFPET (formalin fixed paraffin embedded tisue) and

secondly, with regard to DAB waste disposal, is the potassium permanganate/sulphuric acid  method still the one of choice for neutralizing DAB or is there some new magic available?  If their are any BONDMAX users out there, I would appreciate it  if you could share your DAB waste disposal method with me.

Thanking you

Z Haffajee/Megan Clarke
HAPS
IHC unit