[Histonet] Headache X pregnancy

kccatunda kccatunda <@t> terra.com.br
Mon Aug 15 16:13:24 CDT 2005

Does anybody has complains of preagnant technicians with headaches because of the smell of reagents such as xylol?
What are the precautions you have with preagnancy? Our mounting and staining are mannual procedures but we do have one exaustor for fumes that covers the staining battery. My worry is that we don´t use coverslippers, instead we use a kind of automotive coating (yeah... I know... bad bad bad...).
Does somebody has any idea to substitute it without using coverslippers?

Thanks again

Katia