[Histonet] I would like to talk about immunofluorescence in bone or cartilage paraffin sections!

pex pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Wed Aug 10 09:51:29 CDT 2005

Hello, all.

I have done immunofluorescence in bone or cartilage paraffin sections for several months. I use normal immunofluorescence protocol for staining, but I have tried different methods for antigen retrieval, finally I think that 0.1% trypsin (15min or 20min) for antigen retrieval in my experiments is a little bit good.
In addition, I have already used different antibodies for immunosatining. One of them is working well, positive expressions can be found in cartilage, osteoblasts and osteocytes, but others express in cartilage strongly, however they are very weak in bone( but they express stronger in primary osteoblasts).I do not know the reasons!

Any suggestions will be useful for me!

Thank you!

Guofeng