[Histonet] "Brit" Hitotech/Firestorm?

Diana McCaig dmccaig <@t> ckha.on.ca
Fri Aug 5 12:41:16 CDT 2005

What are you all using to compare the wage scales.  Biomedical scientists do
not get paid as well as we do in North America if you factor in their cost
of living.  I understand there is a recent trend to increase the wages in
order to keep them on board as there is a lot of migration to various labs
throughout a career where in NA we tend to stay put.
Diana McCaig, MLT