[Histonet] Slide Labeler

Osborn, Sharon sharon.osborn <@t> dnax.org
Wed Aug 3 11:56:47 CDT 2005

I have used the TBS slide etch labeler and cassette labeler for over 10
years.  At the time, they were one of the few on the market that could
handle the volume of the laboratories.  Now, there is a really good system
available in the Leica printers.  The technology is trouble free in
comparison to the etching systems available.  You have greater choices of
what information to place onto the cassettes and slides.  I suggest you demo
any that you are interested in before making a final decision; or, go visit
laboratories that have the automated labelers and ask lots of questions
while watching it work.   The Leica rep brings prospective clients to our
lab to view the Leica printers and to talk freely with us.  What problems we
have, the service and sales reps both work quickly to solve.  It is so much
easier and nicer than with the previous labeler.

sharon osborn
DNAX, SP BioPharma
Palo Alto, CA

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:43:35 -0400
From: "Demarinis, Carolyn" <cdemarinis <@t> SARATOGACARE.ORG>
Subject: [Histonet] cassette labeller
To: "HISTONET \(E-mail\)" <HISTONET <@t> PATHOLOGY.SWMED.EDU>

We are interested in obtaining a cassette labeller.  Does anyone have any
recommendations?   We are a Meditech hospital.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.