[Histonet] Decalification and epoxy resin

Lesley Weston leswes <@t> shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 18:23:04 CDT 2005

If you mean miscible literally, then none of them are - they're all aqueous.
If you mean is it OK to use any or all of them before processing for epoxy,
then I'm not sure about the various acids, but I do know that EDTA works; I
used it as part of my protocol for many years.

--
Lesley Weston
3512 W. 31st. Avenue

604-263-3122