[Histonet] Cleaning Acid (Long)... Aqua Regia Correction?

John A. Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Tue Apr 26 16:12:59 CDT 2005

Sorry, my mistake. Well spotted. Aqua regia
is, of course, 3 volumes of hydrochloric and
one volume of nitric acid.
(I have corrected it also in the quoted email
below, just for posterity.)
--
John A. Kiernan