[Histonet] Immunofluorescence about cartilage

=?gb2312?q?=CC=EC=20=D0=C1?= pex0220 <@t> yahoo.com.cn
Mon Apr 25 12:58:05 CDT 2005

Hello,all,

I am doing double immunofluorescence in bone sections. One protein was mainly expressed in cytoplasm, but we found that some positive expressions appeared among chondrocytes, moreover their expressions were stronger, my teacher told me, it could be due to this condition that part cartilages were broken during the staining so that this protein came out from chondrocytes, then positive expressions were present among chondrocytes. If it is true, what should I do to avoid this situation? If you have some experience about it, please do me a favor! Thank you!

In addition, which methods can be used to reduce background?

Guofeng Qian