[Histonet] woe is me

Connie McManus conniemoss <@t> relia.net
Thu Apr 21 16:21:19 CDT 2005

Louise,

If you have access to a metalurgical saw with a diamond wheel, could you
possibly cut them out individually, then re-embed each of these blocks of
tissue in MMA in your regular mold??  I've done a similar thing with TEM
samples before, but never with Histology-sized tissues.   Just a thought.
--
Connie McManus
Mt Ogden Scientific Services