[Histonet] histotechnologist position in SE Florida

pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net pathrm35 <@t> adelphia.net
Thu Apr 21 12:55:03 CDT 2005

Fellow tech's,
We are currently seeking a FT histology technologists for our small but growing dermpath lab. We are seeking a HT or HTL (ASCP), Florida licensed technologist (not technician) or eligible with a minimum of an associates degree (in a science)and at least 5 years experience. Experience with immunos and grossing of skin specimens a plus.
We offer:
- a sign on bonus
- a brand new 2,500 sf lab (we are currently moving in)
- 2 great physicians to work for
- close proximity to the ocean ( 10 minutes away)
- no micro managment
- competitive salary

Ron Martin
fax 561-721-1249