[Histonet] Seeking Histotechs' and Pathologists' Input

RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com
Tue Apr 19 22:04:48 CDT 2005

Fellow Histonetters,

I'm looking for a few good histotechs and pathologists!

More accurately, I'm looking for input and opinions in the areas of cytology,
histology, histotechnology, day-to-day operations in the lab, how decisions
on equipment and instrumentation get made, what the liines of authority are in
various labs, etc.

This information is for a client of mine who would like to get a general idea
about lab practices, procedures and operations.  It's important that we get
input from the perspectives of both the pathologist and the histotechnologist.

We welcome participation from academic labs, private and public hospitals,
and reference labs.  The more, the merrier!

If you and/or your docs are willing to participate in a 15-minute telephone
call, please contact me off-list for more info or send me the contact
information.  I promise, this is a one-shot deal and it will only take an investment of
15 minutes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide..

Cheers,

Bob

Robert (Bob) Chiovetti, Ph.D.
Independent Consultant for The Science, Technology and Industrial Sectors
132 North Elster Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-3212 USA
Tel./Fax 520-546-4986
rchiovetti <@t> aol.com
Member, Arizona Small Business Association - ASBA