[Histonet] Timer Search

Ford Royer froyer <@t> bitstream.net
Mon Apr 18 08:20:22 CDT 2005

Hi Jean,

The "wind-up" analog timer that you are looking for was originally
manufactured by General Electric - "GE".  (Which I always thought
strange.... that GE would make a non-electrical appliance).  Any how, it
has not been manufactured for many years.  They do pop up from time to
time through the used lab equipment companies.  I actually have one that
I took home and use in my kitchen - great timer!  (not for sale,
sorry).  I may know a place that has them here locally, so contact me
"off-list" for more info.

~ Ford

Ford M. Royer, MT(ASCP)
Midwest Science & Biocenter