[Histonet] Tape transfer sections and IHC

Cory Collins CCollins <@t> propathlab.com
Fri Apr 15 15:11:33 CDT 2005

Dianne, you can get it from Newcomer Supply at 1-800-383-7799, catalog number
6270A.  A tube of 30cc cost somewhere around $12.00.

Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianne Holmes [mailto:dholmes <@t> anatomy.umsmed.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 3:06 PM
To: Cory Collins
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Tape transfer sections and IHC

cory - who makes the 'quick mount'?  It was recommended to me last week
and I didnt get the specifics cause I thought I could just use
Permount.

>>> "Cory  Collins" <CCollins <@t> propathlab.com> 04/15/05 02:38PM >>>
Sorry for not being more specific, you don't have to read the entire
paper,
scroll down to page 34 and take a look under the header of "Tissue
Transfer
Technique".

Cory