[Histonet] "Vision Biosystems is now being distributed in the US"

saya narra sayanarra <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 13:46:26 CDT 2005

Hi Rick !

It appears your automated immunos are overpriced
compared to Dako. As a general rule, it's not good to
advertise what isn't competitive in a given market.
Business 101.

Also, you said " Vision Biosystems is now
being distributed in the U.S. ". Who is the
distributor  ? Can you get me the Company info so I
may contact them re pricing, service etc. I wasn't
aware that Vision Biosystems had found a
"distributor". What is the website of the Distributor
? Is it Leica ?

Saya Narra
UofT