[Histonet] Methyl Green-Pyronin staining for nucleic acids

Farley, Sunni R sfarley <@t> seattlecca.org
Wed Apr 13 10:32:46 CDT 2005

I am looking for information regarding Methyl Green-Pyronin staining for
nucleic acids.  I recently contacted Rowley Biochemical Inc (Danvers, MA)
about
their Methyl Green Pyronin stain and Differentiating Solution.  They
provided me with the chemical composition of these solutions and also the
protocol
for Taft's Method for Nucleic Acids.  Does anybody routinely use these items
and this method?  Also, have you used them on B5-fixed tissue?
Any information and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
for your time!

Sunni R. Farley
Histotechnician
Clinical Pathology
Mailstop G1-201

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
825 Eastlake Ave East
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 288-1312

 This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please leave a message
via telephone at (206) 288-6266, notify me by electronic reply, and
relate to official business are understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. To view our complete
Notice of Privacy Practices, visit our web site at www.seattlecca.org.