[Histonet] Universal (protein) block for IHC

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Apr 6 17:21:58 CDT 2005

Terri

I have been using dako's serum free protein block for about 1.5 years
now.  When I switched I just replaced that reagent with the blocking
agent I was currently using.  I have not noticed any decrease in
staining intensity.  I did see decreases in background staining, which
could be due to the serum free protein block or improvement in my own
technique, since I'm always learning about better ways to do things.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592