[Histonet] question

ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu
Sun Apr 3 14:48:14 CDT 2005

Hello,
I have been serially sectioning turtle embryo skulls embedded
in Paraplast.  The ribbons are being mounted on
UltraStick/Ultrafrost Adhesion slides in a hot water-bath,
and the slides placed on a slide warmer.  Most sections
remain intact in the position they were cut, but it seems
that random sections shift in position while sitting on the
slide warmer.  I am not sure why this is occurring.  Could it
be the result of water between the tissue and the slide?  Any
advice on how to avoid this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank