[Histonet] ASCP BOR - answers to questions

Larry Woody slappycraw <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:44:19 CST 2005

Key words there "little known by the general public", is exactly why places get away with hiring unqualified people in labs. I don't know where most of the people who respond on this list are working but if you haven't worked in a lab with unqualified people then in my opinion you've been very lucky. When a lab hires someone who doesn't have the degree or the BOR and they are considered the same level it is demeaning and it's just wrong and what has the ASCP done about it. This profession is in the closet and it's high time someone brought it out to the public. Larry