[Histonet] Red Chromagens

Coskran, Timothy M timothy_m_coskran <@t> groton.pfizer.com
Thu Sep 30 12:19:56 CDT 2004

A note about Permanent Red.  The spec sheet recommends bring the reagents to
room temperature before dissolving the tablet in the substrate buffer. In
our hands this is a must.  When we've forgotten to bring the reagents to
room temp, and went ahead and dissolved the tablet and used the reagents,
the staining was patchy or absent.  We routinely pull the necessary amount
of tablets and substrate buffer out of the fridge 30 minutes prior to the
Dako Autostainer Batch step.  The staining has been great.

Tim Coskran
Pfizer

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.