[Histonet] IHC - weak signals

Greg Dobbin dobbin <@t> upei.ca
Fri Sep 24 10:02:05 CDT 2004

Hi Jason,
Post more details about your procedure. The chromagen step is
only one of many steps that can contribute to signal strength, and at
that, not the most likely place to start. Tell the group what you are
staining for, with frozens or paraffin sections, how long and at what
temp the primary is applied, with what detection system, if any
retreival methods are being employed, etc. We need the whole
story before we can offer any help.
Cheers!
Greg