[Histonet] Dissecting + Embedding Mouse Mammary Gland - Technique or Reference

Phillip Huff histophilhuff <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 12:05:41 CDT 2004

We will be beginning a new procedure of analyzing protein expression in mouse mammary gland, dissected immediately after the mother gives birth. We would like to know if anyone has an established protocol for dissecting the mammary glands from the mice and the subsequent procedure for embedding them for cryosectioning.

I would also appreciate it if anyone has a recommended reference/journal article that outlines these procedures.

Thanks for your knowledge,

Phil