[Histonet] looking for Histologist (Novartis, Cambridge, MA)

Juile Gorenstein j_gorenstein <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 10:51:00 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,

If this looks interesting, please forward your resume to  me and I will pass it along to my boss.

Julie

Description / Key Responsibilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated histologist to work with pathologists in the Models of Disease Center in the Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research Inc. based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The candidate is responsible for collecting and processing tissues from transgenic and knockout mice, histological and microscopic analyses, and data collection and documentation. The position offers an ideal opportunity to work with many talented scientists in a highly active and innovative research environment.
Minimum Requirements: B.S. or M.S. in biology with minimum of three years of research experience in histology and microscopy. Experience with transgenic and knockout mouse models is desirable. Candidates should have experience in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. and good communication skills.