[Histonet] IHC bone sections on scotch tape

joyce judge joycejudge259 <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:21:23 CDT 2004

Does anyone have any experience staining sections on scotch tape?  I know
Instrumedics has a tape transfer system that works well but we are unable to
purchase it at this time.  I have nice sections of  undecalcified mouse paws
on scotch tape and need to do some immuno.  Has anyone tried this?  I have
checked the archives and I don't find anything.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Joyce Judge
Visen Medical