[Histonet] synaptophysin

GUTIERREZ, JUAN juan.gutierrez <@t> christushealth.org
Fri Sep 10 09:00:03 CDT 2004

Hello Annette.  We use Ventana's lyoph. Antibody with standard CC1 retrieval and primary on for 24 min.  No amplification required.  Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAnorthernexp <@t> cs.com [mailto:JAnorthernexp <@t> cs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 7:07 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] synaptophysin

anyone using a ventana stainer and antibodies have a retrieval method using a
decloker?  Ours stains very light.  Antibody is on for 32 mins we did have it
set at 16mins.  But increasing the time did not prove to make much
difference.  Any other ideas??  The tissue is formalin fixed and paraffin embedded.
Thanks

Annette