[Histonet] snails and slugs

Philip Oshel peoshel <@t> wisc.edu
Wed Sep 8 15:41:36 CDT 2004

Collagen, mostly, standard connective tissue. I'd have to get out the
gastropod volume of "Microscopic Anatomy of Invertebrates" to be
sure. Mollusc shell microarchitecture is pretty neat, really.
Yeah, I'm surprised a snail could be gotten out of its shell by any
means -- slugs may be shell-less snails, but snails without shells
are dead, they just may not know it yet.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel
Supervisor, BBPIC microscopy facility